Our team is now looking for a Category Manager, who will help us service our 120 Nordsjö Idé & Design stores in Sweden. We work in an informal atmosphere based on diverse cultures, backgrounds and experience. We work as a team and aim to help each other to achieve our targets.
Your main responsibility as a Category Manager is to work as an internal as well as external stakeholder. This is a role that requires a strategic mindset as well as a will to work on an operative level when required.
As a Category Manager, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Own all aspect of category management requirements for Nordsjö Idé & Design in Sweden.
- Manage and develop the designated categories to ensure that customer needs are met to deliver category sales and margin targets whilst considering all other commercial requirements and constraints
- Be an owner of all customer and internal category communication for Nordsjö Idé & Design Swede
- Ensure that supplier relation is managed to the highest level
- Ensure flawless execution of vendor transactions in accordance with annual plan and budget
- Be responsible for a professional sourcing and negotiation process for a specific category in accordance to the requirements of the internal stakeholders, meeting business needs and ensuring security of supply for the Nordsjö Idé & Design offering and members.
- Develop an annual product promotion program, working with marketing to ensure a good mix of customer offers as per strategy
- Be responsible to negotiate, manage and follow up on bonus from suppliers.
- Be responsible for the full year campaign offers including campaign documentation for all customers.
As a person you have Business and key financial understanding and a strong result orientation drive. You are able to keep a business focus while driving multiple projects simultaneously.
To be successful in this position we believe that you have an analytical and structured mindset way of working. You are a good team player with networking skills, and you can drive the business forward. We believe you enjoy working in high tempo in a changing environment.
It is an advantage if you have experience from retail and franchise.
This is a position on full time basis, reporting to Chain Leader Nordsjö Idé & Design. Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Elisabet Haraldsdottir, Talent Resourcing Partner, phone number +46 703 50 17 99
For Unions related questions, please contact:
Unionen: Jörgen Dahlgren: +46 708 35 52 49
Sveriges Ingenjörer och Akademikerna: Per-Ola Löfgren +46 708 84 53 48
Ledarna: Boris Parezanovic +46 708 35 52 55
If you have any general questions about your application or need assistance please contact: TalentResourcing.SE@akzonobel.com.
We are looking forward to your application!