Event coordinator for healthcare company!
Are you a positive person who would love to work with educational events? Do you also like administrative work and are a fluent Swedish and English speaker? Now you have the chance to work within a multinational medical company that believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. Apply today!Om tjänsten
As an event coordinator you will manage all event-related tasks such as invitations, travel arrangements, contracts, logistics, materials, budgets and payments. All this for both internal and external customers. This will give you the opportunity to develop close relationships with customers and colleagues at all levels. You need to be able to work well across functions and groups to build effective teams and have a willingness to put interest of enterprise above own.
- A great possibility to enter a multinational company and work with interesting and dynamic job tasks
As consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer
- Coordinate all involved internal stakeholders
- Printing of agendas, diplomas, name badges, evaluation forms
- Event material ordering and coordinating delivery
- Budget / cost information - Tracking number of customers/internals trained, budget follow-up, tracking of educational grants for disclosure
Vi söker dig som
- A minimum of 3 years of high school
- Experienced in working with administration
- Prior work experience, preferably from similar roles
- Good System & Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent in English and Swedish
It's a merit if you:
- have project management training
- are experianced in similar role within Medical Devices or other Healthcare business with tasks within Health Care Compliance
As a person you are:
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Our client is one of the world biggest healthcare company, who believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, they have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, they strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Dela detta jobb