Executive Assistant/Office Mgr to Jefferies in Stockholm
Executive Assistant/Office Manager, Investment Banking, Stockholm Office
Jefferies, a global investment bank and securities firm, has served companies and their investors for more than 45 years. Headquartered in New York, with offices in more than 25 cities around the world, Jefferies provides clients with capital markets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage, securities research and asset management. The firm is a leading provider of trade execution in equity, high yield, convertible and international securities for institutional investors and high net worth individuals. Jefferies Group LLC is the principal operating subsidiary of Leucadia National Corporation. (NYSE: NUK).
Jefferies International Limited is currently recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant / Office Manager with solid experience at senior level supporting the Head of Continental Europe and Nordic region and team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Compiling and updating deal information (fee size, deal size, probability etc) for weekly update of prospects and mandates in the Nordic region, checking for inconsistencies (e.g. closing and probabilities) for reports to senior management
- Maintaining documents and highly confidential information (terminations, promotions, salary increases)
- Maintaining legal documents
- CRO submissions
- Setting up interviews, maintaining records and contacts of headhunters and candidates in coordination with Global Recruiting and London IB Management.
- Liaison with Marketing departments in London and New York
- Ordering materials
- Checking all vendor/supplier invoices before submitting for approval to Finance for payment
- Submission of timely expenses into Concur whilst following the appropriate approvals process
- First point of contact for problems with equipment (laptops, desktop computers, iPhones)
- Setting up workspaces and equipment (screens, computers, phones, headsets) for employees
- Setting up video conferences
- Patching network connections (server room)
- General administrative duties (office supplies, greeting visitors, contact person for vendors and suppliers)
- Organizing team meetings and events
- Setting up meetings with existing and new clients
- Travel research and bookings in line with the firm´s Travel Policy
- Managing calendar and contacts in Outlook
- Maintaining confidential information
- Translations English/Swedish
- Entering meeting reports in JefBase (Jefferies CRM)
- New joiner onboarding
- Issuing expense reports in Concur
- First point of contact for visitors (clients and overseas visitors)
- Reception duties
- Liaising with the serviced office management
- Regular contact with London in relation to Stockholm office management updates etc.
- Liaising with Regus office management and dealing with new office relocation
- Assisting with Brexit preparations
- Request approval for client invoices relating to fees and expenses.
- Interacting with the different Departments in London; Legal, Finance, Tax, HR, H&S, Facilities, IT, Procurement etc
- Previous experience of Office Management within an Investment Bank or similar is essential
- Have strong knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a strong attention to detail; accuracy with all work is essential
- Have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Be a quick learner with the ability to learn about our business and our relevant policies and procedures
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills
- Highly motivated and proactive individual who is capable of working on their own initiative
- Must have the ability to deal with confidential data and documents. Discretion is highly important.
In this recruitment Jefferies cooperate with Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Jefferies would like to welcome their new colleague as soon as possible and we will do selection and interviews ongoing.
sökord: Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Operations, Administrative officer, Head of office
Dela detta jobb