HR Business Partner to Stoneridge Electronics AB
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner, and want to work in a global start-up company in change? We at Stoneridge Electronics are now looking for our next HR Business Partner who will be part of this journey of change on both an operative and strategic level.
We are looking for an experienced HR BP with passion and engagement to embark our exciting transformation journey from a components and parts supplier to developer of innovative systems, solutions and services. You have a broad experience within the HR area and gets energy working in a fast-paced environment, grab all the highs and lows that characterize a global start-up company with high aspirations.
- Report to the VP HR Stoneridge Electronics division and be part of the division global HR team.
- Embrace and execute on all the common HR BP tasks within the entire field of HR (employer branding, recruiting, onboarding, performance management, talent development, organization & competence development, mobility, rehab etc)
- Be part of driving and executing on our division people agenda together with your colleagues in the global HR team.
- Establish a trusted partnership with the managers and support them to retain, develop and motivate people.
- Coach managers to build leadership capabilities.
- Work actively with strategic workforce-/ capability planning, people analytics and reporting.
- Handle local union relations.
Skills and profile:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Min 3-5 years of broad experience from the entire field of HR and preferably in an international technology business context.
- Experience from working with Swedish labor law and collective agreements.
- Strong skills in Talent acquisition, recruiting and global mobility, as we are hiring to further strengthening the organization.
- Heart beating, passion for unleashing potential of people and organization and continuous improvements.
- Positive mindset accompanied with strong drive and can-do attitude.
- Proactive, highly self-motivated and independent working style.
- Integrity is important to build trust, but you also need to be a strong team player, strong in communication and networking.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized, structured and ability to zoom out and prioritize
- Fluent in English.
The office is very strategical located in Frösunda, nearby Mall of Scandinavia, with great communications and restaurants. We are about 150 employees in the office and we are all proud of our business culture characterized by a strong customer orientation, where we act with integrity and a team spirit where we all help and care about each other.
- Flexible, creative and exciting international work
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
- Modern working conditions in our facilities in Solna
- Sport opportunities as floorball, tennis and badminton and wellness grant
- Travel opportunities and global expatriate possibilities
- Education and trainings
Stoneridge, Inc. is an independent designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems for the automotive, medium and heavy-duty truck, agricultural and off-highway vehicle markets. The Company conducts its business in three segments: Electronics, Control Devices and PST. The core products of the Electronics segment include vehicle electrical power and distribution systems, and electronic instrumentation and information display products. The core products of the Control Devices segment include electronic and electrical switch products, control actuation devices and sensors. The PST segment is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of in-vehicle audio and video devices, electronic vehicle security alarms, convenience accessories, vehicle tracking devices and monitoring services primarily for the automotive and motorcycle industry. The Company operated in 25 locations in 12 countries. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 800 million USD.
How to Apply
Are you interested in becoming a part of Stoneridge Electronics? We look forward receiving your application as soon as possible since we are interviewing on a regular basis. If you have any questions, please contact our recruitment Consultant at JUREK HR, Mimma Liwgren Norling at firstname.lastname@example.org , 072-910 18 71. Please notice we do not accept applications via email.
We look forward to receiving your application!