As part of the global HR Technology team, the HRIS Analyst will use technical knowledge to provide day-to-day support of Workday HCM globally. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager of HR Technology located in the United States. The ideal HRIS Analyst candidate will be systems savvy with experience in one or more HR functional areas, such as Recruiting, Compensation, Talent, Performance Management, and Reporting. The HRIS Analyst assists with the resolution of issues, ensuring data integrity and continuously identifies improvement opportunities while delivering a great user experience.
At the direction of the Senior Manager of HR Technology, you will participate in system related cross-functional projects with opportunity to be a technical lead. Projects could include assisting with integrations support and development of training guides and videos for users.
The HRIS Analyst will participate in the local Workday User Group meetings and network with other Workday customers, be the GDPR point of contact and assist with developing department practice and policy.
- Provide system support/guidance for end users, HR and other departments with issues or questions via email and phone.
- Perform regular data audits with a focus on data integrity
- Creates and maintains standard reports mostly for global HR team and responds to data requests for ad hoc reports
- Actively assist in testing new features and prep work leading up to system updates
- Participate in projects related to enhancements in the system
- Processes and/or supports the uploading of mass data changes
- GDPR Point of Contact; ensuring compliance
- Three or more years progressive HRIS experience required and minimum one year of Workday HCM experience
- Fluency in English required
- This position supports FLIR Systems globally; the work hours will be 9am to 6pm CEST.
- Knowledge of basic human resources functions and procedures.
- Systems savvy and process oriented
- Strong analytical skills with high degree of detail orientation required
- Proficiency with all MS Office products, skills in Excel, including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high quality standards
- Excellent skills in time management, organization, coordination, customer focus and communication (written and verbal).
- Ability to work well in a team environment and be willing to help other team members
- Effective problem solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with IT, Finance and other departments??
- Ability to travel for system related training ?
- Knowledge of GDPR policies and procedures preferred ?
In this recruitment process, FLIR is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se, please note that we do not accept applications via email. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Charlotte Brasch 0731-425064 or research consultant Kajsa Loman 076-949 66 89.
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging, visible-light imaging, video analytics, measurement and diagnostic, and advanced threat detection systems.
FLIR offers a diversified portfolio that serves a number of applications in government & defense, industrial, and commercial markets. Our products help first responders and military personnel protect and save lives, promote efficiency within the trades, and innovate consumer-facing technologies. FLIR strives to strengthen public safety and well-being, increase energy and time efficiency, and contribute to healthy and intelligent communities.