Management Assistant - Rock Drilling Tools Division (RDT)
This interesting position will work as support to the RDT Divisional Management team and have an advisory and coordination role. You will support and drive efficiency in administration, planning and internal communication flows for the RDT Management team and Division.
You will report to the Divisional President.
Support management teams daily operations and planning through:
- Support the Divisions senior leadership team with relevant meeting, travel, and other bookings (facilities, hotel, dinner, etc.. ) as well as ensure that any travel is coordinated in a time and monetary efficient way.
- Compile and prepare the divisions’ monthly report.
- Coordinate the mail for the head of division/ensure documents that need signatures are signed and returned.
- Manage administration in systems like Resflex, TimeKey, SharePoint, and IMS.
- Coordinate visits to the company related to RDT Division.
- Visa application, legalizing all required documentation.
- Within RDTs’ senior leadership team, take minutes and coordinate/facilitate meetings.
- Monitor the email and calendar of the head of the division, to ensure nothing gets missed and that meetings, travel and event planning is facilitated for the head of the division, and to some extent also the senior leadership team.
- Attend and contribute in coordinator meetings within the company.
- Write and distribute relevant internal messages that should target employees at RDT at all sites, as well as “RDT News”, monthly letters from the senior leadership team, and more.
- Support other internal communication channels within Epiroc Drilling Tools AB, to ensure relevant information regarding RDT is distributed internally.
- Coordinate information sharing meetings and workshops within RDT like Quarterly information and managers meetings.
- Other miscellaneous administration tasks according to agreement.
Experience & Personality Requirements
- The ideal candidate should be able to build trust by demonstrating strong integrity and commitment.
- You are a positive, self starter with a good sense of structure, planning and execution. You are service minded and tend to put others interest first in your role.
- Demonstrate efficiency through conveying a sense of urgency when appropriate, self-disciplined and manages meetings and time. Fulfill task in a cost efficient way.
- Follow instructions, procedures, and policies. Keep to schedule and deliver on commitment.
- Continuous improvements through trying out new ideas, methods and technologies, new ways of improving our internal processes.
Knowledge and Education
University degree –or acquired through similar experience.
Excellent command in English and Swedish is a prerequisite for this position.
The position will be located in the RDT Head Quarters in Fagersta, Sweden.
Application and Contact
Write a short letter about yourself and describe why you are applying for this position. Last day to apply is 22 September, 2019.
For questions about the position please contact Recruiting Manager Arunkumar Govindarajan +46 (0) 73 391 64 25 or HR Manager Paskalia Mumbua +46 (0) 70 592 07 54.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com