Part-time firefighters to Nynäshamn Refinery
Nynäshamn Refinery are now looking for firefighters!
Today, the staff of the Refinery's Rescue Service consists of just under 1/3 of its own staff (of 6 recruited in 2017, 1 were Nynas employees).
The HSE department is working to increase the proportion of Nynas employees in the Refinery's Rescue Service. The refinery in Nynäshamn must, according to legal requirements (including the Accident Protection Act), maintain its own resources to deal with accidents, and we do this through the Refinery's Rescue Service. The Refinery's Rescue Service shall be able to handle emergency calls around the clock, year-round, and be staffed through on-call hours.
How does it work?
Being a part-time firefighter / woman means that you have preparedness every four weeks at the Refinery's Rescue Service. You participate in exercises that are mainly located in the evening during your emergency week. Want to know more see https://www.nynas.com/en/carriar/hur-ar-det-att-jobba-har/valkommen-to-nynashamns-raffinaderi/ Click "Rescue Service.
What is required?
- Certificate of service, comprehensive medical examination and physical work ability for smoke and chemical diving, in accordance with AFS 2007: 7, 2019: 3 and NMS 001871. This is provided by Nynas.
- Driving license B, C or higher is a merit.
- In the event of an alarm, you must be able to leave your regular workplace or residence to be at the refinery's fire station within 5 minutes.
- You must verify with your manager / employer that you can leave regular service in the event of an alarm.
- You need to be practical and used to solve practical problems.
- You should be able to swim 200 meters and not be afraid of water.
- Do not feel uncomfortable working at high altitudes and in tight spaces.
- Fluent Swedish and proficiency in English.
What do I get?
A very interesting education and experience in areas such as fire, healthcare and oil protection. To actively work injury prevention for a safe and secure workplace at the refinery. Compensation for emergency preparedness and service according to a separate agreement for the Refinery's Rescue Service.
Contact and Application
If you want to know more, contact HSE Officers at the rescue service in Nynäshamn, Kjell Karlsson, 08-520 650 11 or Joakim Atterstam, 08-520 651 61.
You are welcome to submit your application to HR: Apply.MF@nynas.com and name your application with "Application Rescue Service", we receive applications on an ongoing basis.
Dela detta jobb