Project Manager R&D
Project Manager R&D
Are you motivated by challenges and want to deliver in a dynamic environment?
We are looking for a Project manager within URE R&D – Mechanical Rock Excavation
A change in the construction of underground machines has started. Since 1873, Epiroc has developed innovative products and solutions for mining and tunneling industries. The development towards electrification and automation creates new challenges and new opportunities on how to build the machines and what characteristics we can provide the machines with to gain better performance. We are now looking for the right people to join us on this exciting journey!
As a Project Leader you will lead our product development projects often in close collaboration with international customers from idea to a complete product. In this role you are the leader of the project management team where the overall project plan, goals and objectives are formed and committed. You will also be our main contact point for our customer in all things related to the project. In this role you will have the main responsibility to:
- Formulate the goals, objectives, exclusions, plans & budget for the complete project together with the sub-project managers.
- Create the project plan.
- Achieve the project goals and objectives.
- Motivate and encourage your project team so that the highest possible level of performance and quality are achieved.
- Ensure that the deliverables are made according to agreed plan.
- Present status reports in and prepare decisions for URE Global Product Board as well as the Project Steering Committee, a committee with representatives from our customer, URE Product Company and URE Customer Centre.
Your task is also to, together with the group, develop methodology and practices in the areas the group is responsible for. The job will involve many contacts with people both inside and outside URE division, including international contacts. This position will require international travelling to customer sites.
Skills & Knowledge
To succeed in this role you have a positive attitude, are driven, and have the ability to see the holistic picture. You have experience in project management with similar complexity as our products, preferably in an international environment. You have the ability to structure the work, have a good sense of orderliness and both the willingness and capability to consistently deliver the right quality with good delivery precision.
• Proven skills in project management.
• Proven skills in how to get teams to excel.
• Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• Ability to organize and structure work in a dynamic environment and in collaboration with colleagues.
• Communications skills and good knowledge in English and Swedish.
• Certification within project management is meritorious.
The following core competencies are suitable for the role as Project Manager:
• Promote Openness
• Motivate others
• Courage and integrity
• Result focus
• Demonstrate creativity
• Communicate with influence
• Encourage collaboration
Epiroc sees different personalities, ethnic origin, gender, age, skills and experience as an asset to our organization. We see that the differences contributes to new ideas and improvements, and this leads to innovation and sustainable lasting results.
Mikael Ramström, Manager Global Strategic Projects and Alliances
Phone: 070-639 13 03
Helena Gustavsson HR Business Partner,
Phone: 019-768 25 93
please apply by using the link provided below. Write a short letter about yourself and describe why you would like to apply for this position. Don’t forget to attach your resume. Last day to apply is August 19th.
To apply: https://epirocrd.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:216638/
Atlas Copco's Board of Directors announced in January 2017 that it will initiate work in order to propose to the Annual General Meeting in 2018, to decide on a split of Atlas Copco into two parts. Atlas Copco will focus on industry and Epiroc will focus on mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. The current Mining and Rock Excavation business area – core of the future Epiroc - provides equipment for drilling and rock excavation, a complete range of related consumables and service through a global network. The business area innovates for sustainable productivity in surface and underground mining, infrastructure, civil works, well drilling and geotechnical applications. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.