SAP DMS Application Consultant
Are you an expert within SAP related document management or are you looking for a new challenge?
We are now strengthening our IT organization with one additional SAP DMS Application Consultant to work in-house with various projects and assignments within our SAP ERP roadmap. You will report directly to the manager of ERP Cross Application Solutions team.
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in Nordic (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland; divided into four pillars: Customer IT, Transformation IT, Core IT and Service Integration.
Your responsibilities and tasks as SAP DMS Application Consultant are
• Determine and discover requirements together with the business
• Specify and document requirements, securing traceability to the source
• Analyse requirements for adherence to business objectives and consistency
• Write functional specifications based on given requirements
• Implement changes together with other IT teams
• Coordinate and steer functional changes and smaller projects
• Support the international business in SAP DMS functionality related questions and incident handling
• Maintain our existing system landscape and develop our future system landscape in international projects
Your qualifications and personal skills as SAP DMS Application Consultant
To fit perfectly into our SAP DMS competence team you should be a collaborative person that has experiences and knowledge in the area of SAP ERP and SAP DMS. With the right mindset you will have the possibility to grow into becoming an expert with good support from your colleagues. Preferably you should have experiences and knowledge around the following areas:
• Experience in SAP DMS module
• Experience in SAP Workflows
• Basic knowledge and experience of SAP PM/EAM or further ERP modules
• Basic knowledge of ABAP programming
• Comply with IT security rules
Furthermore you preferably have/are:
• University degree (Bachelor or Master) preferred in information technology
• Flexible and open minded to find and execute best applicable solution approaches
• Good understanding and handling of complex IT topics
• Interested and experienced in international and cross-disciplinary work
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and convince with strong problem-solving skills
• Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong team work ability
• Talent to motivate team members by sharing experiences and ensuring to aim towards the same end results.
• Good communication skills and ability to organize your work and deliverables
• Fluent in spoken and written English
Location: Preferred Stockholm, otherwise flexible at Vattenfall locations e.g. Berlin and Amsterdam. Some travel will be required.
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. We care for our employees’ competence and personal development. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We look forward to receiving your application with CV and cover letter in English no later than 29th of February 2020.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager, Christian Jung +49 162 230 15 95. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter, Elnoosh Farhoudfar +46 730 60 25 49.
Trade union representatives in Sweden Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Dela detta jobb