Student Assistant, Innovation, GN Hearing
Join VentureWorks and turn up the volume on your career
VentureWorks is GN Hearing’s innovation hub. We are looking for a Student Assistant to help build and test new ventures. Do you have a passion for entrepreneurship and the skillset to bring ideas to life?
We ideate, accelerate, and levitate new digital business models with the sole purpose of making life sound better – changing the industry one disruptive idea at a time.
We run each business idea like a start-up – small businesses within the big organization - and as a couple of them have taken off, we now need someone to help us build new ventures to strengthen our pipeline.
- Assist in building MVP-stage new digital ventures from the ground up
- Assist in facilitating internal innovation workshops and similar activities across the organization
- Assist in researching and developing trend reports, startup radars, and more
- Serve as contact point for participants in the VentureWorks Innovation Challenge and similar initiatives
- Help the VentureWorks team to solidify new venture generation streams by collaborating with and managing internal and external partners
- Other practical tasks
What we are looking for
We imagine you to be pursuing higher education in an area of study such as entrepreneurship/innovation that covers both the business and technical elements of what we do. That said, if you recognize yourself in the following, we would like to hear from you regardless:
- You have an understanding of the collaboration software we use such as Figma and Miro
- You are comfortable presenting ideas and building mockups using Figma
- You always think customer first and have experience either professionally or personally with UX design
- You have experience working with startups or in a similar environment (strongly appreciated)
- You are, above all, curious by nature and eager to challenge the status quo
- You speak and write English fluently
We expect you to work an average of 15-20 hours per week, which is of course flexible during your exam periods.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 15 August 2022. Applications will be processed as summer vacation allows or latest Mid-August, which is why we encourage you to send your application now.
If you would like to learn more about the position, please contact Innovation Manager Anna Stube Holst on +45 2711 2264.
The job opportunity is located in Ballerup, and you need to be enrolled in a Danish University to be eligible for the job.
We hope you will join us on this journey and good luck with your application.
We’re really looking forward to hearing from you.
How was your experience with the job ad, and what can we do to improve?
We care deeply about the people who consider applying for a job at our company. We kindly ask you to share your honest feedback by answering 4 anonymous questions in the link below:
Dela detta jobb